AIM British Building Supplies stock a comprehensive range of plastering products and boards from British Gypsum :
- Thistle, Multi-finish and Bonding Coat
- Stop beads and other detailing formwork
- Plasterboard : standard sheet, 12.5mm sheet and moisture resistant
- Plasterboard fixings and tapes
- Coving and cornice lengths
- Also scrim, jointing compound and a range of trowels, hawks, mixing paddles. Here are some examples of the British Gypsum range. Any items which we do not keep in stock for TRADE or DIY purposes, please ask in store, or by phone or email because we can order from the UK and get these to you normally within 7-10 days.
British Gypsum - Thistle Plaster Products
AIM British Building Supplies stock a range of British Gypsum's Thistle plasters. This range offers a high quality plasters suitable for undercoats and high quality finishing, including hand applications through to board finishing. We keep in stock 'multi-finish' = 0.26W/mK and 'Durafinish' which has increased resistance against damage = 0.47W/mK. We also stock a range of Gyproc coving and cornice mouldings (EN 14209) sold in packs of 3m lengths.
Gyproc SoundBloc / SoundBloc Moisture Resistant
Gypsum Soundbloc plasterboard has a higher density core than standard plasterboard sheet to give to better sound insulating properties which can be suitable for use in cinema rooms, bedrooms, apartments etc. Pale blue is the standard sheet and green indicates moisture resistant, both offer 0.25W/mK. Suitable for all wall lining and partition applications where greater levels of sound insulation are required/ including wet areas beneath tiling and soffits (green). ABBS also supply all of the associated products you will need for your installation including Gyproc Joint Tape, Gyproc screws & galvanised steel angle beads.
Please ask our in-store team for advice if you are thinking of using British Gypsum products for DIY at home for the first time and we can help you buy the right combinations of materials to achieve the result you are looking for.